Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Gray

Hi Y'all!!  So happy to be back!!  I know I've been missing for a few days, but I have a really good reason.  As you may know I have 2 fur babies, Chinese Chins that weigh 9 and 12 pounds.  My now-a-teen has a rescue fur baby that weighs 55 pounds.  All three dogs.  Well when the hubby and I went to get their food they were having an adoption and one little girl caught my eye.  I just knew she needed me!  So meet our newest fur baby, she's just a tiny thing (please forgive the blurry pic):
Ok, maybe little is an exaggeration!  My daughter is 5' tall if you're curious.  LOL  Meet Tilly, my 70 pound new fur baby!  Anyway, keeping all my jealous babies being nice to each other has been a full time job!  But things are getting better.

And even though I'm WAY later than normal for my challenge post, it's still Wednesday somewhere in the USA!  This week's prompt is gray, and I did a dotty gradient:
I Used:
LA Colors- Lost Soul (light gray crème)
China Glaze- Hook and Line (light gray with silver shimmer)
China Glaze- Concrete Catwalk (dark gray crème)
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black crème)
Dotting Tools

I started with two coats of LA Colors Lost Soul (depressing name, huh?).  Then using a dotting tool I created the gradient with a small and medium dotting tool.
For originally doing the wrong prompt and having no idea what to do for gray, I like how these turned out.  It's fun.  .

Be sure to check out what the other lovely ladies have done for gray, or grey depending on how they've spelled it, lol (grammar lesson: they are both right, Americans spell it gray and Europeans spell it grey).  I'm going to bed so I can get back to refereeing the little fur monsters tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment