Friday, November 8, 2013

Review: Rehab For Hands & Rehab For Feet

The following products were furnished to Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes for review.  The opinions expressed are my own and were in not influenced in any way.

Hi Y'all!!  First, this is a big post, but trust me, you don't want to miss this!!  As many of you know I'm a Florida native who now lives in north Georgia, and you know what?  My skin hates Georgia!!  I don't know if it's because I'm use to higher humidity or lower sea level, but my skin stays so dry that it's often painful.  Seriously, even in the summer.  And during the Winter, my skin cracks all the time.  You name the lotion, I've tried it.  From high end to bargain basement, I've used them all.  I've even used pure baby oil and all that did was make taking showers an Olympic sport (think really bad ice skating, who knew baby oil was so slippery).  So when I was contacted by the makers of Rehab For Hands & Rehab For Feet, by Really Works Beauty Solutions, to try their new skin care, I was skeptical to say the least.  I even said that to the company, but they asked that I just try Rehab , this product is different they said.  And you know what?  They were right!!!
When I asked how this product was different, their answer was, "Most lotions provide short-term relief of symptoms, but ultimately leave your skin as dry as ever. You need a treatment that’s specially formulated to put the moisture back into dry skin and keep it there.
Our Atlanta-based company, ReallyWorks Beauty Solutions, has developed two hyaluronic acid-based treatments that truly hydrate hands and feet and actually help the skin retain that moisture.  The formulas are potent, yet gentle to all skin types.  They can also be used anywhere you have dry skin, like elbows, knees and other rough patches."  Just think!  Hyaluronic acid based formulas, the same ingredient found in those expensive face creams, now available for our hands and feet!!
 
But I bet you're ready for the before and after pictures (details after the pictures!)!  Just a warning, my skin was in terrible shape!!  I hadn't used a pumice in months.  I gave up on lotions.  Just know that the ONLY THING I USED WAS REHAB!  No pumice stone, no other lotion!
 Right Foot:
Left Foot:
Left Hand

Right Hand, sadly I didn't take a picture of the top of my hands for the before, because I didn't expect the lotion to make my hands look so young!!
Before Right:
Isn't that incredible???????  The results were amazing!!!  I honestly was blown away!  The time difference between the before and after pictures is 5 weeks, but I started seeing results in just 3 days!  The instructions were to use Rehab For Hands 3 times a day for two weeks, then just as needed.  And the instructions for Rehab For Feet was to use it two times a day, then again, just as needed.  What I did:  I used both lotions two times a day for the two weeks (sorry Rehab), then every two to three days for the next three weeks.  The results you see above were visible within that two week time frame.  The results lasted!!  Neither my hands or feet started drying out.  They remained fabulously soft and un-chafed!  And still do!!
 
I have found my new hand and foot lotion!!  And the best part?  The price!  Rehab For Feet is $24.00 for 4 oz. and Rehab For Hands is $18.00 for 2.5 oz.  And after 5 weeks, I still have plenty of hand lotion left, but my Rehab for Feet is getting low.  I think that is a fabulous deal!  And the results can not be beat!! 
 
 
To order your own Rehab, simply click on the links above!!
 

 
I love that the creator of Rehab, was tired of wasting money on products that didn't work, and decided to create her own.  Now I can stop wasting mine!  Thank you Nethea!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment