Thursday, November 21, 2013

TIOT: Jade Psicodelica and Fascinio Violeta

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Thursday!!  Can you believe Thanksgiving and Chanukah are only a week away??  Where has the year gone?  I'm not ready!  From now until the end of February is always so incredibly busy...and I still feel lazy.  I'm just not ready.  Oh well...on to today's post!

I realize it's actually Thursday, but since I missed getting my post up on Tuesday I've decided to have a Try It On Thursday instead.  Besides these polishes are just too gorgeous to miss posting!!  I have two polishes for you today from Jade, a fabulous polish from Brazil.  First up is Psicodelica, a silver linear holographic:
 Isn't this incredible???  So much sparkle and color!!
 
Next up is Fascinio Violeta, a perfect purple linear holographic polish (and my favorite):

                                   
 And they look gorgeous inside too!!
The only light these don't sparkle under is fluorescent.  Any other light source and they are going to be fabulous!!

The formula on these was perfect!!  Smooth, perfect coverage, no balding or streaking.  Pictures show two coats WITH TOP COAT!  Yep, you read that right.  You can put a top coat on it for a longer wear time.  If you have natural nails OR acrylic nails, I strongly suggest wearing a top coat as a base coat (I used Seche Vite).  Linear holos need a smooth base to get that fabulous linear effect.

These are also reasonably priced.  I ordered the Psicodelica from Llarowe for $8.00.  Regular polishes are $5. 

Fascinio Violeta was ordered from Color4Nails for $6.50.

Y'all have a fabulous rest of your day.  I have to run as my 70 pound Tilly has decided to crawl up on my lap for a nap.  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment