Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question 11/6/13

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...
If you had to either give up ALL makeup for two months or give up your skincare routine for a week and just simply wash your face with soap and water.. which would you pick?

This question cracked me up!  Mainly because I don't go to the mailbox without make up!!  But seriously, as much as I love my current skin care products, I would pick my make up.  As a matter of fact, I used just soap and water for years and years.  Until I got older and needed more help that is.  But it would have to be a really good soap.  I always liked Oil of Olay's bar soap.  It's gentle, cleansing and didn't dry my skin out.  Besides, the skin care is only for one week...the make up is for two whole months!!  I can't think of anything I want to give up for two months!!

What about you??  Be sure to check the other fab MABB ladies to see what they were willing to give up.

- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' blogs!
 
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Brittney from BellBelleBella
Christine from Simply Stine
Cleo from Pretty Little Syko
Dawn from Ritual Beauty
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Kaitlin from Blushing Beauty
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista text
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment