Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving (Fall) French Tips

Hey Y'all!!  I'm sorry this is so late!  The now-a-teen and I went out to finish up the shopping for Thanksgiving and time just got away from us.  So let me get right to it...today I have French tips that would be great for Thanksgiving or Fall:
And on shorter nails:

I Used:
Butter London- Cuppa (very light beige crème)
Butter London- Shag (rusty brown shimmer)
Scotch Tape

I started this mani by painting all of my nails with Butter London Cuppa, a pretty light/almost white beige crème.  Once that had dried completely, I used scotch tape to make the French tips (click here for the directions on how to tape of a French tip).  I used Butter London Shag, a shimmery rusty brown for the tips.  Both polishes were great.  There was streaking and balding on the first coat, but everything evened out on the second coat.  And yes, I had to do two coats for both colors.  The one big disappointment is the wearing...you can see it on my thumb nail in the picture above.  These photos were taken just about 20 hours after I put it on.

Don't forget the top coat!!  And be sure to come back tomorrow for another Thanksgiving/Fall mani.  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment