Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving / Fall Glitter

Hi Y'all!!  I hope you are somewhere dry and warm cause I'm sure not!!!  Really?  Rain?  Flooding?  Highs in the low 40's?  If we even reach the 40's.  And tomorrow morning's forecast calls for snow!  I live in the south dang it!!!  I miss Florida!  I miss Summer!  The one and only day of the year that should be cold and possibly snowy is Christmas Day.  Other than that, you can have it!  But at least the shopping for Thanksgiving is done and the now-a-teen doesn't have dance, so other than walking the babies, I can stay inside :)

I have one more Thanksgiving/Fall manicure for you today, a pretty glitter combination:
I Used:
Orly- Rapture (brown crème)
Orly- Lavish Bash (gold and holo top coat)

For this mani I started with two coats of Orly Rapture, a gorgeous, rich, chocolate crème.  Love this color.  I then topped it with one coat of Orly Lavish Bash.  Lavish Bash is a clear base polish with micro gold, small holo hexagon and small holo bar glitter.  And yep, that's just one coat.  I'm sure with two or three coats you could get complete coverage.  And it's definitely worth trying because it's gorgeous!  I love, love this polish!
Pictures do not do this polish justice, it is incredible in person.  Sadly, I wore it for two days and the sun never came out, not once.  But it captures the smallest amount of light and sparkles like crazy!

Hope y'all enjoyed today's post!  I will have Hanukkah manis coming soon!  Now I'm off to cuddle with my fur babies and hopefully stay warm!  Be safe and Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment