Monday, November 11, 2013

My Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mani

Hey Y'all!!  I'm so excited for tonight!  I love football!!  Especially my Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!  I know.  They aren't having the best season, but they're still my team and I still love them!  Now my husband's favorite team is the Miami Dolphins...they play each other tonight.  Yep!  It's a "me v. him" kind of day.  And my team needs some extra help:
I Used:
Zoya:  Rekha (dark red crème)
Zoya:  Raven (black with a silver shimmer, looks like a shimmery charcoal)
Zoya:  Jules (taupe with silver, gold and champagne shimmer, looks like a light pewter)
Dotting Tools
What do you think?  Will this give my poor Bucs that needed push?  Remember, "it's only weird if it doesn't work"!

Don't forget you don't need dotting tools to do this mani!  Just use what you have: pins, pens, toothpicks, what ever you can find.
 
Hope y'all enjoy today's mani!  Be sure to keep checking my blog this week.  Along with the normal TIOT and Mish Mash Wednesday; I have a HUGE announcement on Wednesday!!  Trust me!  You don't want to miss it!  Happy Polishing!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment