Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try It On Tuesday (& Review)

Hey Y'all!!!  Sorry I've been missing the last few days.  I took the 4th of for some family time and then my web site took Friday off, lol.  Seriously.  I couldn't even get on it.  So I took that as a sign to take a few days off.  It was great.  And I have a new skill, I can make friendship bracelets!!  LOL, so if you ever want to know how, just let me know :)

Now to today's post.  The wonderful Gini at Sassy Paints 2012 (LOVE HER!!!)  has started a new, super relaxed challenge and I'm thrilled!!  It's the Try It On Tuesday for your untried polishes.  I have a ton of untried.  It happens to the best of us.  And I love this challenge because now I have to try them.  I mean, I love them, that's why I bought them.

So for my first TIOT, I have OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow from the newest Minnie Mouse Collection:
Isn't it fabulous??  Innie Minnie Mightie Bow is a gorgeous red with blue undertones, and red and pink shimmer.  The shimmer is subtle, but it's there.  This polish almost glows on your nails!  The pictures show two coats with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.
The formula was good.  It started out perfect, but then seemed to thicken up as I went along.  I have no idea what that's about, but it wasn't really thick. It was still manageable.  And in the picture above you can see the glow the polish gives.  Bottom line?  LOVE!!!  It is worth any headache!

Want to see the other TIOT participants?  Just visit Sassy Paints' facebook page!  There will be a photo album with links to the blog or original picture.  Want to participate but you're not a blogger?  No problem!  She has you covered.  Just click here for all the info!
Happy Polishing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment