Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TIOT: Orly Flicker

Hi Y'all!!  How have y'all been??  I've been busy.  And of course there was the horror of yesterday (I talked about it on facebook), so today I am exhausted.  Just trying to stay awake until it's time to pick up the now-a-teenager from dance.

But today is the Try It On Tuesday challenge from the fabulous Gini at Sassy Paints!!  The challenge is that we wear a polish that we've never tried before, so I chose a recent purchase, Orly Flicker:
I love this polish!! It was part of Orly's fall collection last year and sadly, I missed it.  So this was on my lemming list, and then last week, I walked into Ulta and they had it on clearance!  Yea!!
Orly Flicker is a gorgeous orange/rust/red shimmer polish!  The color is just so rich!  It's not a douchrome, but it does act like one.  Both of the pictures show the true color, it just depends on how the light touches it.  The formula was great, no streaking, balding, and no brush strokes showed.  It was a little slower to dry than most Orly polishes...you can see a little pull on my thumb nail in the top picture.  Just wait for each coat to dry completely first and you will avoid this.
Be sure to check out everyone else's TIOT manicures on Sassy Paints facebook page.  And remember, everyone can join this challenge, not just bloggers.  Go to her facebook page for the details on how to join in.  Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment