Monday, July 29, 2013

Orly Space Cadet

Happy Monday Y'all!!  How was your weekend?  For me, it kind of stunk.  I have a cold and all I did was sleep.  All weekend.  And I'm still sick so it didn't help.  And it's our last real week off before school and dance start back up.  Oh well. Hopefully I will be over it soon.  Besides, my van is being worked on so I can't go anywhere anyway.  Bummer.  Now on to today's post!

I just recently acquired this pretty.  It has been on my wish list forever, Orly FX Space Cadet:
Orly FX Space Cadet is from Orly's 2010 Cosmic Collection, and y'all, it is gorgeous.  Pictures just don't do it justice.
Space Cadet is a dark, teal-like jelly base with this incredible duochrome shimmer in it.  The shimmers go from purple to orange, to gold, to green, to amber, to every color in between.  The most notable colors are the purple and greenish gold.
The formula was fantastic.  The pictures show three thin coats with Seche Vite top coat.  And the best part?  It dried so quickly.  I just love this polish and am so happy it's mine!  I bought it at Ulta for $10.00.  I know, a little high, but it's so pretty.  I hope y'all have a fabulous Monday and I will see you tomorrow with Try It On Tuesday!!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment