Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TIOT: OPI DS Magic

Hi Y'all!! Happy Tuesday!  I hope y'all are having a good week.  I think my cold has finally let up, so yay!!  I'm so excited about today's post,  just have to get right to it!

Today is Try It On Tuesday (TIOT), organized by the gorgeous and wonderful Sassy Paints!! Just a reminder, on TIOT, you have to wear a polish you've never worn before, and you would be surprised how quickly those can pile up.  (see how you can join us at the end of this post).  For today I chose OPI DS Magic:
I know I say this a lot, but seriously, pictures do not do this polish justice!!  It is magnificent in person!!
I took so many pictures of this mani, more than I think I've ever taken...it was just so hard to capture!!  OPI DS Magic is a royal blue polish with blue and purple microglitter/shimmer.  Even in the dark this polish seems to shine.  In the light, it dances with shimmer and sparkle.  It truly deserves the name Magic!!
The one and only negative, and it's a small one, is that the polish was on the thin side and had a tendency to flood my cuticles.  And cleaning up royal blue polish is not easy.  But the polish is so gorgeous it's worth any hassle!

Be sure to check out Sassy Paints, facebook page here to see the other TIOT manis.  And if you would like to join us, please do!!  You don't have to be a blogger to join.  Just go to her facebook page to see how to be included.  Hope y'all have a fabulous day!!  Happy Polishing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment