Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Australain Polishes Thanks to A Polished Prance

Hi Y'all!!!  Happy Hump day!! I hope every one is having a great day!!  I am super excited today because I have some fantastic polishes to show you today thanks to the incredible Chantelle from A Polished Prance!!!

I met the fabulous Chantelle through Kimber's ABC Challenge and she is just as sweet as can be.  Well during our "U" week, she posted this polish,  BYS Ultra Violet.  I told her I was drooling over it and she offered to get it for me!!!  So we've done a swap of a few polishes, and I think I'm the winner!!  She sent the most gorgeous polishes!!  (And some delicious chocolate) I can't wait to show them all to you!!  When I saw these two I knew they had to go together and had to be first!!  So here is BYS Ultra Violet and Glitterati Heart of Glass:
Sorry for the cuticles, kitchen accident
I LOVE THESE POLISHES!!!!  Ok, first up is the one that started the trade, BYS Ultra Violet,  a gorgeous blue leaning purple with a very slight silver shimmer.  This is a one coater, but I used two because, well, I just always do two coats.  The silver shimmer isn't that obvious, but it gives the violet a softer look I think.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.

Now the rest of the polishes were a surprise, and I jumped up and down when I saw Heart Of Glass by Glitterati Nail Enamel, Face of Australia!!!  Heart of Glass is a lilac milky jelly with all kinds of fabulous glitter wonderfulness in it!!!  Not kidding.  It has holo pink hearts, holo bar glitter, micro holo, medium red squares, small purple squares, fuchsia squares...just tons of glitter goodness!  The pictures show two coats with one coat of top coat.
This was such a fabulous trade!!!  I'm thrilled with all the polishes and can't wait to show them all to you.  So be on the look out for them!  The only yucky thing is my package hasn't reached her yet :(  I checked and it left the country.  So keep your fingers crossed that it makes it!  Until then, be sure to check out her site, A Polished Prance!!!  Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment