Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review: Torrid by Orly

Hi Everybody!! I have a quick review for you today of Orly Torrid from their 2012 Holiday collection, Naughty or Nice.  Besides having to cook dinner for the family (can you believe they expect to eat THREE times a day??), this polish is so perfect that you just need to see what it looks like.

Orly Torrid is a dark shimmery red that is just breathtaking.  I absolutely love the color!!For some reason it just reminds me of holiday nights.  But it would be gorgeous any day of the year. 

The formula was a dream.  It was smooth and even; it just flowed onto the nail.  And it didn't leave any brush strokes.  It dried in good time.  I just love this color!!  The pictures are two coats and one top coat.

Check back tomorrow for a new nail design using Orly Torrid as my base and China Glaze Glistening Snow as the highlight that would be fabulous for a Holiday party.  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment