Thursday, November 8, 2012

Icing- Winning: Glitter Bomb

Morning Everyone!  So, after all the beautiful, yet subtle glitters, I decided it was time for a glitter bomb.  I wanted to wear something that would hurt your eyes if you looked at it in the sun.  And I found it at Claire's, Winning by Icing.
Winning is definitely a glitter bomb and it's fabulous!  Winning has a clear base with royal blue and holographic round glitter.  The pictures show two coats of Winning over two coats of Pure Ice Silver Mercedes (a silver metallic) and one coat of top coat.  Love, love, love it!  It glitters like mad even in low light.  In fact, it glitters so much that it was really hard to get pictures.

The formula was great, not too thick, not too thin.  There was no dragging and the glitter deposited very evenly on the nail.  I used two coats to get the look I was wanting.  One thick top coat gave me a smooth finish.  The only problem I had was that it is extremely hard to get off the skin.  I think this is going to take the foil method to remove it.

Winning is definitely a winning polish!!  (Lol, sorry.  I couldn't resist.) If you're looking for a polish that makes a statement, this is it.  I love it!  And I think I found my New Year's Eve polish.  What do y'all think? Happy Polishing!!

See?  Really hard to get off of skin.  Sorry.
Out of focus to show you what it really looks like in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment