Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Gradient (Hanakkuh or Christmas)

Good morning Everyone!!  Did you have a fabulous weekend and/or holiday??  I think I gained 10 pounds over Thanksgiving!  Who's bright idea was it to have cheesecake at Thanksgiving??  Not to mention the gravy, mashed potatoes and rolls...ugh!! Well, at least it was all delicious!  But I missed y'all! And I missed doing my nails every other day.  But I'm back now and have a fabulous Holiday manicure for you.
I Used:
China Glaze- Frostbite (bright metallic blue)
Sinful Colors- Heavy Metal (sparkly silver)
Make Up Sponges

There are three ways to do a gradient, or ombre, nail design.  The first is to select a color, and paint each nail a different shade of that color on each nail.  The second is to paint the polish on a sponge and dab it on your nails (I have one like that coming up, I will put the link here when it's done).  And the last way is the way I did this manicure (see tutorial here).

I love how this manicure turned out!  It reminds me of winter, Christmas, Hanukkah, the first snow...just everything to do with this time of year!  I hope y'all enjoy it too!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment