Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Water Marble

Hi Everyone!!  Are y'all ready for Thanksgiving?  I just went out and bought my turkey, can't wait to eat! Can you blieve I bought a 22 pound turkey for just 6 people?  But I love the sandwiches with the left overs even more than the turkey!  So does the hubby, so...I got a big turkey!  So today I thought I would do a water marble for Thanksgiving.

Click here for the step-by-step tutorial on water marbling!

I Used:
China Glaze- White on White
Pure Ice- Jaguar (perfect gold color with gold shimmer)
NYC- Times Square Tangerine Creme (orange)
Orly- Chocoholic (dark brown with silver shimmer)
Scotch Tape (for taping fingers, see above link)

So here is the finished water marble:
I started with two coats of China Glaze- White on White:

Then dropped the nail polish into the water.  I tried to draw a design that reminded me of turkey feathers.  How'd I do?  Don't forget to click on the link above to see step-by-step directions and pictures for how to water marble.  Hope y'all enjoy this design!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment