Friday, March 8, 2013

Reciprocal Gradient

Hi my friends!!!!  I'm so happy to see you today!  And...it's Friday!!  Anyone have big plans?  I am so excited about this post today that I'm going to get straight to it!  This design is called a Reciprocal Gradient and was named and made up by Emma at Globe and Nail.  I LOVE THIS DESIGN!!  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to try it.  The link above shows her original design and here is mine:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Black on Black
Nina Ultra Pro- French White
Orly- Shockwave (gray crème)
Stripping Tape

Isn't is fun?  I would give you the steps to do this, but Colette at My Simple Little Pleasures, made a fabulous video with great directions for this design. So today I just have pictures for you. 

Thank you all so much for checking this out!  I appreciate each and every one or you!!  Whether you've been with me from the beginning (love you) or just joined (welcome), THANK YOU!!  Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you soon!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment