Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Water Marble

Happy Thursday y'all!!!  The weekend is almost here!  Although we have a pretty busy weekend planned.  The teenager has a long rehearsal on Saturday and ballet pictures on Sunday so I may need the week to rest. 

Today I have a water marble for you!!  I LOVE doing water marbles! Even when I get bubbles :(
Anyway, here is today's mani:

I Used:
Nina Ultra Pro- French White (white crème)
China Glaze- Blue Iguana (blue with blue and purple shimmer)
China Glaze- Coconut Kiss (purple shimmer)
Sinful Colors- Black on Black (black crème)

I have a step-by-step tutorial on how to do water marbles here. Be sure to check it out!

I do love these colors together!  The only thing I would change is to take out the white.  It was too prominent on some of the nails.  I will do this color combination again though...minus the white!

I hope y'all have a fabulous Thursday and I will see you tomorrow with a fabulous design!  Happy Polishing!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Love the colours you used! The blue and black look so good together

    ReplyDelete