Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: Hard Candy Piece of Papaya

Hi y'all!!  I hope everyone is doing fabulous!  I'm doing good, feeling better everyday.  I hope by next week, the now teenager and I are back to normal *fingers crossed*

I do have one quick note before the review, if you follow me on GFC, Google is discontinuing it in June.  But you can follow my blog, and all the blogs you love, with Bloglovin!  I just joined and love it!  When you sign up, you'll get a home page and all of your blogs, with their latest posts, will be listed for you.  I really love it!  All you have to do is click on the button to the left!

Ok, now that that is out of the way, time to talk about Hard Candy's Piece of Papaya.  This was another polish I received from Gini at Sassy Paints during our St. Patty's Day swap.  (Love her!!!)
Isn't it yummy???  Piece of Papaya is an orange shimmer with a gold and dark orange /red shimmer that shifts to every shade in between..  The formula was perfect, not too thin, not too thick.  There wasn't any pooling, dragging or balding.  This is definitely one of my favorites from the new Hard Candy collection.  This polish is just so gorgeous that I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves!  Hard Candy polishes are available at Walmart for $3.98 each.  Talk to y'all later, Happy Polishing!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color! I planned on buying the candy sprinkles colors, but say this one and had to have. Just beautiful, bright, and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of the Itzy Glitzy's!

    ReplyDelete