Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Kelara Jupiter

Hi Everyone!! I hope y'all are enjoying your Friday.  And Happy Passover, Good Friday or it's almost the weekend to everybody!!  Today I have another polish I received from the fabulous Sassy Paints!!
It's from the indie polish maker, Kelara called Jupiter!  This polish is AH-MAZING!!!!!
Kelara Jupiter is from their Planetary Collection and is a purple with strong brown undertones, with an incredibly gorgeous scatter holograph.  The formula was fabulous, it went on without any issues; it was smooth without any dragging or balding.  The pictures show two coats with one coat of top coat.  The polish did dry with a more textured finish, but one coat of top coat smoothed everything out.  I can not even begin to tell you how much I love this polish!!!  The color is such a beautiful purple, and such a rare shade.  Then you add holographic glitter and I'm over the moon!! (Bad pun not intended, haha)  But pictures are worth a thousand words, so...
And one photo slightly out of focus to show you what it really looks like in person!
I love, love, love this polish and cannot thank Gini a.k.a. Sassy Paints enough!!  Kelara polish can be purchased from their website, here and range in price from $4.75 to $12. 
 
On second thought, I think I'm mad at Gini...this gift is going to cost me a lot of money!!  I have to have more!!  Have a fabulous Friday and Happy Polishing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment