Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Review: Pure Ice Deja Vu & Never Satisfied

Hi all!!  How are you today?  The little one and I are trying to stay warm as we keep recuperating.  Can you believe there have been snow flurries??  And remember...I'm in Georgia!!  Snow!  On March 26th!  I want my Spring!!!

Ok, sorry for the whining, but seriously, there is a reason I live in the south.  Anyway, as you may know, Pure Ice just released 29 new polishes.  And out of those 29, Deja Vu was the one that I was most excited about.  From the pictures, I couldn't tell if it was a glitter, shimmer, duochrome...what it was.  Then came the St. Patrick's Day swap I participated in and I got Deja Vu!!  Thanks to the incredible and fabulous Gini at Sassy Paints 2012!  (Check my facebook page to see all the fabulousness that Gini gave me!!  LOVE HER!!!)

You can see the incredible duochrome in the bottle.  Isn't that incredible?  For some extremely frustrating reason, my camera refused to pick up all the color shifting wonderfulness on my nails, but it was there in person.  Deja Vu is a bright blue metallic with a purple/fuchsia shimmer.  The formula was a bit on the thin side, and it had a tendency to pool at my cuticles (sorry for the bad clean up job, but my hands were shaking too much).  But that isn't anything that I can't live with, especially with how gorgeous this looks.

My accent nail is Pure Ice Never Satisfied.  This is a micro blue glitter with small silver and purple/fuchsia hexagon glitters in a clear base.  The photos show one coat with top coat.  This was beautiful too.  What's not to like?  Glitter, blue, purple...love it!  The formula was great on this.  I didn't have to dig for glitter and got fabulous cover in one coat.
I hope y'all are having a wonderful and warm day!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment