Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Back!!!! (I think and hope)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Everyone!!  Oh my goodness!!!  I can not even begin to tell you what a drama filled two weeks I've had.  My little one was super sick, pneumonia with a touch of the flu, and I had the flu with a touch of pneumonia!  Yikes!!  And as I was undergoing all this testing, they found something that has just struck me from left field...can't talk about it.  And I refuse to think about it today. :)

So I hope to be back full swing come Monday, but here is a mini post to show you what I've had on my nails for the last two weeks!!  Yep, you read that right...TWO weeks!  Here it is:
I Used:
Orly- Monster Mash (green base with holographic green glitter)
Sinful Colors- Exotic Green (green crème)
Pure Ice- Jaguar (gold shimmer)
Spoiled-  Show Me Some Skin (nude crème)

I really like this design...thank goodness, since I've had to wear it so long, ha ha.

I have a lot of great things coming up for y'all, including a St. Patty's Day swap I was in, so see y'all next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment