Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Formula X Photoelectric & Equinox

Purchased Myself

Hey Y'all!!  So sorry I didn't post last Thursday or Friday :(  But my baby had to have oral surgery Friday and I was on Momma duty.  Poor thing.  This was the second of at least three.  All because of a fall she had when she was 4.  She was running and her cat tripped her.  But she did fabulous though!  So proud of her!  But it was an exhausting day for me.  And now I'm so old that it takes me two days to recover from it!

But I'm here, and as a bonus, I'll have two posts for you!!  First up is a review of two of Formula X Photoelectric and Equinox by Sephora. 

Photoelectric is an aqua blue with purple to blue shifting shimmer.
Pictures show two coats with top coat.  This polish was amazing!! So far, I have to say the Formula X polishes by Sephora have had fabulous formulas and this was no exception.  It went on smooth, without any balding or streaking.  And there were no brushstrokes.  I used two coats for opacity.
This was gorgeous!  It looked like foil.  Sadly, the sun never seems to rise in Georgia anymore, so I didn't get any photos outside, but this was so pretty on.  I love it!

Equinox is a medium purple with a purple shimmer and red undertones.
Photos show two coats with top coat.  This worked the same as Photoelectric, glided right on without any balding, streaking or brushstrokes.  And it was absolutely gorgeous too!
This also looked like foil and was just so pretty!

I love, love, LOVE these two polishes!!  They were very easy to apply and they gave huge pay outs!  They were beautiful on and I got a lot of compliments on them.  These are available exclusively at Sephora and retail for $12.50 each.

Have a fabulous day!  Happy Polishing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment