Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Water Marble

Hey Y'all!!!  I am SO sorry I've been missing the last week.  I woke up Tuesday with the plague!  Ok, maybe it wasn't the plague, but it felt like it.  I had bronchitis, sinus infection, fever, I was miserable.  But I'm on the road to recovery!! And I have a fabulous week of posts for you!  Including tomorrow!  There are 100 fabulous reasons to visit the blog tomorrow...no April Fool's joke.

But for today, I have a Spring Water Marble for you!!
I Used:
Orly- Cheeky (medium peach with gold shimmer)
Zoya- Raven (black crème)
Pure Ice- Jaguar (gold shimmer)
I added the black because it's still cold and that makes me mad!!  Also because I love black and peach together, lol.

Be sure to look under popular post in the right hand column for Fall Water Marble, for step-by-step directions for water marbling.

I hope y'all enjoyed today's post!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the big surprise!!  Happy Polishing!!







No comments:

Post a Comment