Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TIOT: Lakme Mauve Mobile

Gift

Hey Y'all!!  How are you today?  I survived Monday, but I'm fighting getting sick.   I always get bronchitis around this time of year, thanks to my allergies, except last year when I went straight to pneumonia.  I really don't have time to be sick, so I'm swallowing vitamin C and Echinacea like candy!  Any other suggestions are welcome!

But on to today's Try It On Tuesday!   I have Lakme Mauve Mobile for you, another gift from my fabulous cousin when she went to India:
It's so funny, my cousin and our husband's were sitting at dinner trying to figure out what color this is.  It's a mauve-ish, brick red-ish, brown-ish crème.  Photos show two coats with top coat.
Whatever color this is, I love it!  It's very pretty on.  And the formula was wonderful.  There was a little streaking but the second coat evened everything out.
Thanks again to my wonderful Cuz and Cuz-in-law for bringing this back for me!

Have a fabulous Tuesday and Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment