Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Challenge: Riding Off Into the Sunset

Hi Lovelies!!  How are you today?  I hope you're doing great!  I'm so excited!!  I have a new challenge for you today:
Fun right?  Today's challenge is Riding Off Into the Sunset, a gradient, and here is my design:
I Used:
China Glaze- Sun Worshiper
Nina Ultra Pro- Violet It Ride
China Glaze- Surfin' for Boys
Sinful Colors- Dream On
Make Up Sponge

So I went for a neon sunset, but in my defense, I have seen some pretty bright sunsets.  From the top of my nail (by the cuticle) to the tip, this is the order of the colors:  1) China Glaze Sun Worshipper, a super bright orange/yellow neon crème, 2) Nina Ultra Pro Violet It Ride, a softer orange neon crème, 3) China Glaze Surfin' For Boys (from the '13 Summer collection), a bright pink neon shimmer with violet undertones, and 4) Sinful Colors Dream On,  a super bright neon purple crème.

For this mani, I started with two coats of China Glaze Sun Worshipper.  Them, I just painted stripes of the colors, in order, on a make up sponge and patted them on to my nails.  It took three coats to get the colors this bright.  Just make sure that you let the polish dry in between coats.

I hope y'all enjoy this mani and be sure to check out the other fabulous ladies and their sunsets!  Happy Polishing!!
P.S.  My husband and I got married really young, and our wedding bands didn't fit anymore and my engagement ring broke, so what did my fabulous Chanel buying hubby do?  Bought me a new wedding set!!!!  Love it!!  And him of course, lol!!


Loading InLinkz ...


No comments:

Post a Comment