Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ABC Challenge: X is for, well, X

Hi Y'all!!  How is everyone today?  Can you believe we are already to X??  And, dang it, I'm not sick.  I had only a couple of ideas (two...I had only two) and I went with the second idea.  So, drum roll please, here is my design for X:
I Used:
Finger Paints- Leonardo's Lime (lime/neon crème)
Finger Paints- Peacock Portrait (dark holo glitter bomb
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
Stripping Tape

Well, these didn't turn out like I meant for them to.  One problem I had was with Leonardo's Lime by Finger Paints.  Leonardo's Lime is a beautiful light neon green. I really loved the color, although it wasn't anything spectacular.  I have three other very similar polishes.  But the problem with this one is that it BLEEDS!!  Big time!!  It dyed my nails and bled through the white polish I topped it with.  Yep,  that's Sinful Colors Snow Me White on top.  It turned an ugly yellow color.

I also used another new color by Finger Paints, Peacock Portrait.  LOVE THIS!!!  It's a gorgeous, dark holo glitter bomb.  What's not to love???  Here's what the colors look like on their own (except Peacock Portrait is over white):
Picture's do not do Peacock Portrait justice.  Sadly there's not any sun today, but I will be wearing this again soon!!

AND::::  GFC is going away in just a week and a half.  If you follow me through GFC, please take a second to follow me through Bloglovin!!  I have a huge giveaway starting next month to celebrate my One Year Blogiversary and I don't want you to miss it!!  Be sure to check out what the other wonderful ladies came up with for X in the links below!!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment