Monday, June 3, 2013

Graduation Water Marble

Hi Y'all!!  How have you been?  How was your weekend?  I feel like I ran a marathon!  Three straight days of getting up before 6am, going all day until about 1am, getting a little sleep and starting it all over!  But it was a fabulous weekend.  I got to see my cousin's oldest graduate from high school and helped a sick friend with her yard sell are among the highlights.

So what did I choose to wear for a weekend mani?  A water marble!
I Used:
Nina Ultra Pro- French White (white crème)
Sinful Colors- Sail La Vie (light blue crème)
Pure Ice- French Kiss (bright blue crème)
Sinful Colors- Into the Blue (dark blue crème)

For the tutorial on how to do water marbles, click here!

I think this is my favorite water marble to date.  I love the colors and how it came out.  It reminds me of water in the Caribbean or a swimming pool.  The Sinful Colors polish is from their new Ah Hoy (I think that's what it's called) collection.  As soon as I saw all those blues, I had to have them.

I do have one further piece of advise, be sure to let your top coat dry BEFORE heading out the door, or this happens:
Fail!! It's enough to make me cry!  But fortunately, no one noticed.  The good thing about a water marble is it's hard to see these kind of mistakes.  I hope you like today's mani.  Tomorrow starts a new challenge!!  It's all summer designs so be sure to check back!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment