Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Double Challenge: Inspired by a Song & D

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a quick post for you.  I don't know what on earth has happened, but I woke up at 3am in incredible pain...It feels like a muscle pull (in my sleep??) and stab wound (I would guess) all at once.  Ow!!

So today is a double challenge:  Inspired by a song and the letter "D".  So I have several D's for you, and my song is "Tiny Bubbles" by Don Ho.  I remember my mother loving this song:

I Used:
China Glaze- Def-Defying (chartreuse green crème)
China Glaze- White on White (white crème)
Ulta- Grin & Berry It (berry colored shimmer)
Sally Hansen- DVD (blue, super shimmer-bubbles)
Wet-n-Wild- Sage in the City (light green shimmer)
Wet-n-Wild- SaGreena the Teenage Witch (dark green shimmer
Bonita- yellow shimmer (name missing)
Brushes
Dotting Tools

Since Don Ho was synonymous with Hawaii, I went for a Hawaiian/tropical feel to my nails.

I hope y'all enjoy today's mani!  Be sure to check all the other wonderful songs and d's.  Hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow.  Happy Polishing!!