Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 16: Tribal Print, R31DC

Happy Tuesday Everybody!!  I hope y'all are having a fabulous day.  This is mine and the almost teenager's busy day...tons of running around.  And it's freezing!

Today's challenge is tribal.  I've done one other tribal before and even though I wouldn't call it a fail, it wasn't my favorite either.  So today I decided to do a tribal how I wanted it to look:
Left Hand
Right Hand
I Used:
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise (gorgeous shimmer turquoise)
Barielle- Hidden Hideaway (dark purple with purple shimmer)
Milani- HD (silver holographic)
Small Liner Brush

 I started with two coats of Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze.  Then using my small liner brush I drew the tribal designs freehand.  Which is pretty obvious when you see the two spirals, lol.  I really like how this turned out, especially the colors.  I still need some practice though.
Hope y'all enjoy today's manicure and be sure to come back tomorrow for another double challenge day:  glitter and the letter C.  And check out the other fabulous designs!  Happy Polishing!!

Right Hand



3 comments: