Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 15: Delicate Print, R31DC

Hi Everyone!!  How was your weekend?  Are you happy about the upcoming San Francisco/Baltimore Super Bowl?  My poor Tampa Buccaneers are gone, and Atlanta lost, so I don't have a favorite, but I'm looking forward to the food, the commercials and it's going to be my baby's birthday!!!  But it was a nice, relaxing (except for the yelling during the Falcons game) wedding anniversary.

Now on the challenge.  Today is Day 15, Delicate Print.  Really?  First flowers and now delicate.  I wasn't even sure what that meant.  To my southern mind, delicate is my great aunts on the front porch waving their handkerchiefs while sitting in doily covered rocking chairs, lol.  So, I went with more flowers:
I Used:
Barielle- Hidden Hideaway (dark purple with purple shimmer)
Milani- 3D (gold holographic)
Konad Plate M79

I began with two coats of Barielle Hidden Hideaway that I just bought when Barielle had their buy one get one half off....it just arrived Friday.  This polish is beautiful!  It's a deep gorgeous purple with a lighter purple shimmer.  The formula was perfect.  It went on smoothly without any streaking or dragging.

Then I decided to be brave and once again attempt stamping with the Konad plate M79 and Milani 3D.  For some reason stamping seems beyond my ability, lol.  It didn't turn out too badly.  Although the stamping being on a slant was an accident.  I'm going to keep trying, I'll get it!  Then since the stamp didn't cover my nail, I put a small French tip on the end of my nail just using the polish brush. 

Thank y'all for checking out today's challenge and be sure to check out the other fabulous ladies and their designs!  Until tomorrow (for tribal, another one I don't quite have down yet, lol), Happy Polishing!!

 
 


4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty manicure :) I love the colors!

    I kinda lost interest in football for this sesason after Texans lost and Packers are out too :(( I have to say though that as a die hard Texans fan I did get a certain satisfaction from Patriots losing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh these are gorgeous!!! Totally beautiful lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete