Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TIOT: Orly Sunglasses At Night

Hi Y'all!!  I've missed you!!  It's been so crazy around here!!  Last week we had temperatures in the single digits, then we had a pipe burst and went two days without water (thanks to the Bestie that let us take showers at her house!!)...anyway, I 'm back!!  And it's time for Try It On Tuesday!

And thanks to my fabulous friend Liz at A Mani Maniac who sent me the best present ever, I have a lemming that has been on my wish list for two years!!!  Not only did I receive two lemmings, she sent me the entire new Orly Cosmos collection!!
And even though I just got this, I figure I could use it for TIOT since I've wanted it for so long....take a gander at Orly Sunglasses At Night:
Photos do not do this polish justice at all!!!  It's beyond gorgeous!  In fact, we need a new word...scrumptiouslicious???  Fantabulousness???
Sunglasses At Night is a black jelly polish with dark, gunmetal (looking at least, may be due to the black jelly base) holographic bar glitter.  Pictures show two coats of Sunglasses At Night over two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather and top coat.
I chose to layer it over black because, 1) it's easier to remove glitter polish when there is a base and, 2) I wanted it to be really dark.  But the formula was fabulous, typical Orly.  I didn't have to hunt and place the glitter since the polish had a ton.  Suffice it to say, I love it!!!  It lived up to all my dreams!

Thank you again to the wonderful Liz at A Mani Maniac for the incredibly generous gift!  I LOVE YOU Liz!!!!

See Y'all tomorrow for the Mish Mash Challenge!  And be on the lookout for my swatches of the Orly Cosmic collection.  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment