Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mish Mash Challenge: Favorite Nail Art Technique

Hi Y'all!!  So the eastern part of the US is in a deep freeze....again!  I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to Spring!  All I know is that the stupid groundhog better not see his shadow, or he and I are going to have some words!!

But, at least I don't have to leave the house and, it's Wednesday and that means it's time for the Mish Mash Challenge!  This week's theme is Our Favorite Nail Art Technique and if you know me, you know that my fave is Water Marble!
I Used:
Orly- Teal Unreal (dark crème teal)
China Glaze- Pelican Gray (very light gray with a silver shimmer)
China Glaze- Charmed, I'm Sure (dark, smokey purple)

Click HERE for my water marble tutorial!!!!
I LOVE water marbles!!  They were one of the first techniques I learned and the possibilities are endless!!  Using different color combinations and how you draw your designs....just so much goodness!!
And of course, these are my favorite colors!

Please join me in checking out every one's favorite technique!  I can't wait to see them!!

Stay warm and Happy Polishing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment