Monday, January 6, 2014

Review: Loreal Sexy in Sequins

Hey Y'all!! So how's the weather were you live?  It's miserable here!  Right now it's 30 degrees with a wind chill of 18.  In the south.  In Georgia.  And we're expecting a low of  6 tonight.  In the south.  In Georgia.  I can't even imagine how my friends in the north are making it.  Brrrrr....

But I do have a review for you today :)  I have Loreal Sexy in Sequins:
 
This is Loreal's entry into the textured polish craze (of which I'm a lover of).  This is Sexy In Sequins, a dark plum/eggplant purple in matte glitter with varying colors of purple (lilac to purple) sparkling glitters.  And it's DIVINE!!  The pictures show two coats without a top coat.
 This went on like a dream, perfect.  I did use two coats just to make sure the color was even.  And when using textured polishes, make sure that the first coat dries completely first.
 
 I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this polish!  And for a textured polish it's actually pretty smooth, very comfortable to wear.
This is the only one of the Loreal textured polishes I bought and now I can't wait to get the others.  I bought this at CVS for $6.99 and the price is why I only bought one.  I wanted to see how it was first.  Now, as soon as the weather gets above 20 degrees, I need to start hunting for the rest!  Don't make my mistake!  Buy each one that you like when you find them!!  They were actually a little hard to find here.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!!  I'll see you tomorrow.  Until then, please stay warm!! And Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment