Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TIOT: Orly Cupcakes and Unicorns

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Tuesday!!  I hope y'all are staying nice and warm today.  Anyone else tired of the cold yet??  We started the day at 47 degrees and ever since the temperature is going down while the wind speed is going up.  I've had it!  I want Spring!!

But it is Tuesday and I do have an untried for you :)  Thanks to the fabulous Liz of A Mani Maniac, who sent me one of my biggest lemmings, Orly Cupcakes and Unicorns:
Ok, I know I say this a lot, but seriously y'all...photos do not do this polish justice.  You truly have to see it in person to see how fabulous it is!
Cupcakes and Unicorns is a light pink base with micro pink glitter and pink holographic bar glitter.  Pictures show two coats over OPI Vant to Bite Your Neck (a dark purple crème) with top coat.  The formula was great on this, though I wish there was a little more bar glitter.  And that would be my only con.  I didn't dig for the bar glitter.  This is a polish I would recommend storing upside down if you can, and if you can't, invert the bottle for about 15-30 minutes before you use it.  I think that will take care of the sparse bar glitter.
Now for someone who has owned black nail polish back when people didn't even know it existed, this is the girliest polish I own...and I LOVE IT!!

Thank you again to A Mani Maniac for this gorgeous polish!!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Mish Mash Challenge.  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment