Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TIOT: I Knead Sour -Dough by OPI

Hey Y'all!! I hope everyone had a great Monday!  I'm already ready for the weekend!  I guess that means it's going to be a long week...

But on to happy things.  It's time for Try It On Tuesday sponsored by the wonderful Sassy Paints.  So for this TIOT, I have OPI I Knead Sour-Dough, from the new San Francisco collection.
Isn't it purty????  I Knead Sour-Dough is a dark brown/copper shimmer that is just gorgeous.  It looks like old pennies, or bronze statues on the nail.  And in the sun, it just comes alive:
I LOVE this polish!  It is just beautiful on the nail...nothing plain or boring about it!  It went on perfectly in two coats.  There wasn't any balding or streaking.  I bought this at Ulta for $9.00.  Worth every penny!  Especially the older pennies with that fabulous patina!
I hope you enjoyed today's post!  Be sure to go to Sassy Paints facebook page to see all the TIOT manicures and for how you can join the challenge!  Happy Polishing!!