Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Music

Hey Y'all!!!  Ok, so it's actually Thursday and I'm a day late on my Mish Mash Challenge...sorry!!  The now-a-teen was nice enough to share her cold with me and all I could do yesterday was sleep.  But better late than never, right??  This is going to be a quick post, so I can hopefully get the next post up today...Orly's newest collection (hint:  I'm loving them!!)

So this week's prompt was Music.  I had a lot of ideas, but due to the cold and incredible sleepiness, I went with something simple:
I Used:
Orly- Liquid Vinyl (black crème)
Sinful Color- Snow Me White (white crème)
Dotting Tool
Liner Brush

Although it wasn't my original plan, I do love my music note French mani.  I think it's cute.
I can't wait to see what all the other fabulous ladies have come up with.  Just click on the thumbnails below and it will take you to their posts...that's where I'm headed!! I hope y'all have a great day!!  Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment