Monday, May 6, 2013

Black & Silver French Tips

Happy Monday Everyone!!  How is your day going?  I'm actually happy it's Monday! The now-a-teenager and I have the day off after a very long seven days.  The ballet was wonderful and if I say so myself, she was the best raccoon ever!  But now I'm absolutely exhausted!  And I guess she is too since she didn't wake up until 11:45!!  So today's post is be kind of short because as soon as she woke up, it was nap time for me!

These are the nails I wore to the actual ballet.  I had bought a gorgeous black and white chevron dress to wear, but the weather didn't cooperate (it was 59 and constantly raining), so these were designed to match that dress:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Black on Black (black crème)
Milani- HD (silver scatter holographic)
NYC- Matte Me Crazy (matte top coat)

I thought these were fun and they were easy to do.  I started with two coats of black polish (Sinful Colors Black on Black) and topped it with NYC Matte Me Crazy.  I love that top coat.  Instead of having to buy a bunch of matte polishes, this makes any polish matte.  Then just using the brush that came with the polish I painted Milani HD on the corners of my nails.  But you can use scotch tape to do this too.  In fact, I ended up having to do my nails in an extremely short amount of time, so when I do this again I will probably use the tape.

Here is a picture from in the theater.  It's really dark, I know, but it shows the holo:
I hope y'all enjoyed this!  I'm off to drag the kid out of bed so I can go back to sleep, ha ha.  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment