Wednesday, May 1, 2013

ABC Challenge: Q is for Quartz (sort of)

Hi again!  Yay!!  Second post of the day!  I'm on a roll.  Now if I can just get up and get ready for tonight's rehearsal madness, I'll be doing great.  Is it wrong that I just want to crawl back into bed until Friday?

But I have today's challenge ready!!  Today's ABC Challenge from the fabulous Kimber's Lacquer Korner is Q.  Really?  Q?  I think we should be able to skip Q and X, don't you?  But I was worried about Q.  My little smug self walked around all these weeks knowing that in my 400+ bottles of nail polish rested one from Sinful Colors called Queen of Beauty, a fuchsia glitter in a clear base (yes I actually know all 400+ of my babies).  Guess what?  I can't find it!!!!  I tore everything apart looking and it is gone!  So my gal Liz at A-Mani-Maniac came to my rescue!  So here are my nails, Q is for Quartz:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Black on Black
Sinful Colors- Faceted

I started with two coats of black then one coat of Sinful Colors Faceted.  I just found Faceted last night and it reminded me of quartz, the kind in a geode.  It contains duochrome bar glitter that changes between gold and green, and micro blue glitter in a clear base.  YUMMY!  Although it didn't come out looking as much like quartz as I hoped.

But I still like it!  Be sure to check out all the fabulous ladies and their designs below.  I have to tell you, I can't wait to see what they come up with!!  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment