Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tahitian Sunset (or Peach/Orange Gradient)

Hey Y'all!!  I've missed y'all so much!!  I told you things were insane, and they have been!  The end of the year is always so busy, but this year seemed even busier than normal.  And if all that wasn't enough, I thought I would enter a nail art competition.  Ah, stress.  And even though I'm losing the competition, I at least have a bunch of nail art designs coming up for you!  And if you follow me on Instagram, you can see all the designs :)

For today I have what I'm calling Tahitian Sunset because it reminds me of Tahiti:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Hot Chili (dark rusty orange with micro holographic glitters)
Sinful Colors- Coral Riff (bright coral with subtle blue shimmer)
Sinful Colors- Anchors Away (yellow creme with strong orange undertones)
Make Up Sponge
Y'all know how I do gradients (and if you don't, just click gradient under the labels in the left hand column), so I'll skip the directions.

These Sinful Colors all came from their Simmer Down collection.  I can not tell you how much I love this collection!!  All the colors remind me of sultry, tropical nights!  And all the formulas worked beautifully!
I hope y'all have a fabulous day!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment