Thursday, May 29, 2014

Neon Dots

Hey Y'all!!  Ok, so yesterday stunk.  Seriously.  So I'm going to pretend it didn't happen and just start over today.  Today is going to be a good day!  Hear me Universe??  No crap today, ok?  LOL

So I know that it's still "technically"  Spring, but here in the southern corner of the US, it's summer.  That's why I have a fun Neon Dotticure for you today:
I Used:
Orly:  Tropical Pop (neon peach crème)
Orly- Saturated (dark purple neon crème)
Orly- Hot Tropics (dark magenta neon with a gold micro shimmer)
Dotting Tool
I started with painting three fingers with Orly Tropical Pop, a fun neon orangy-peach color.  Then I painted my ring finger with Orly Saturated, a deep purple neon...you know I loved this color!  And finally, I painted my middle finger with Orly Hot Tropics. This color is hot!  It's a dark magenta neon with gold micro glitter giving it such a gorgeous shimmer.

Then using the same colors, I started dotting away skipping the base color for that nail.  I used a large and small dotting tool, but you could use a toothpick and a ball point pen instead.  I dotted just one half of my nail.  I think the key to dotting is to overlap some of the dots.  It gives it a more random look.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.  And I really hope you have a fabulous day!  No more bad days for us!

Happy Polishing!!














No comments:

Post a Comment