Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another Spring Pedicure

Hey Y'all!!  Oh. My. Goodness!!!  I've missed y'all!!  The last five days have been a whirl wind of tons of going and no sleeping!  The teen was in "Cinderella", five shows in three days.  On Monday we got up at 4:45am and got home at 7:45pm!  I'm too old for this!  But she was beautiful, if I say so myself :)   Basically, we weren't home for five straight days. 

I do have a pot or you today!! It's the third pedicure from my Atlanta Parent Magazine article:
I Used:
Wet-n-Wild- Temptation (bright salmon crème)
Wet-n-Wild Mega Rocks- Stick It To The Man (medium blue and holographic glitters in a clear base)
Maybelline Triple Shine- Sparks Fly (various sizes of light blue and silver glitter in a clear base)

So I wanted this to be a glitter gradient, but it didn't quite work that way, but I still like the outcome.  I started with two coats of Wet-n-Wild Temptation.  Then, using the brush that came with the polish, I painted Wet-n-Wild Stick It To The Man on the top half of my toe nails.  I really love this color, but the glitter was just too sparse to make a gradient.  So I went back over it with Maybelline Sparks Fly.
I hope y'all enjoyed today's pedicure!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment