Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring Flowers

Hey Y'all!!  Whew! I'm exhausted and it's only Tuesday.  The next eight days are going to be insane.  And if I didn't have enough on my plate, I joined a contest on Instagram being held by Salon Perfect.  I am so ready for a day to do nothing.  Oh well, maybe in 9 days! 

But for today I have my first entry for the contest.  The theme was floral (and look!  I even used a prop!):
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Easy Going (medium cream crème)
Wet-n-Wild- Tickled Pink (light pink crème)
Sinful Colors- Pink Forever (bright pink crème)
China Glaze- 108 Degrees (dark pink glass fleck)
China Glaze- Put A Bow On It (magenta glitter in a dark magenta base)
Fine detail brush
This was a pretty basic mani.  I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Easy Going.  Then using a fine detail brush, I painted the petals using Wet-n-Wild Tickled Pink, Sinful Colors Pink Forever and China Glaze 108 Degrees.  Then I used China Glaze Put A Bow On It.
I really like how this turned out.  It really reminds me of Spring.  Fingers crossed on the contest.

If you're not already following me on Instagram, head over there.  It's the easiest way to keep up with me and to get sneak peeks on upcoming nail art!  Just click here!

Have a fabulous day and Happy Poliahing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment