Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Hunger Games

My 12 year old daughter is a huge fan of The Hunger Games. She read all the books last year and loved them.  She kept telling me I needed to read them and I kept saying ok, later.  When we heard a movie was coming out, she reminded me of the rule where we have to read the book before seeing the movie...don't you love it when your words come back to haunt you?? I sat down on a Friday morning to read it and by Sunday night I had read all three books! They are fabulous! My daughter insisted I have "Hunger Game" nails (I have 5 versions...she kept wanting more, lol) and here is version one.  I used the drag method, found here to accomplish this look.  The only difference is when you are dragging the polish, drag in s shapes.  Happy Polishing!

I used:
China Glaze- Liquid Leather
NYC- Times Square Tangerine Creme
Ulta- Red Carpet Red
Spoiled- Designated Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment