Monday, September 10, 2012

Nail of the Day

I love this design. There are countless varieties for this design.  Plus, it's quick, fun and easy to do.

Polishes Used:
City Color- Masquerade (Gray)
Finger Paints- Lavender Highlight
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise
Orly- Basket Case
Spoiled- Black Mamba
NYC- Extra Shiny Top Coat

Start with two coats of your base color, in this case the Masquerade polish. Once that has dried completely, place one drop of polish at the top left corner of your nail. I started in the middle of the design with Turned Up Turquoise.  Then using a dotting tool, toothpick, needle or even a pen, drag the color diagonally down towards your cuticle.  Repeat with each color and your done!  I'm sorry that I only have one picture...not sure how that happened.  I will do this design again soon and give y'all more detailed pictures. Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment