Monday, September 10, 2012

City Color Masquerade

Hi Everyone!!!  So is it just me, or does it seem like "when it rains it pours"? My Mother always said that when things weren't going well and kept going bad.  First, our house is hit by lightning. Then it takes 2 1/2 weeks to get everything working and my blog wasn't working. Then finally have my blog working and I come down with the plague. And yes, I'm convinced I suffered and survived the plague!  Anyway, I'm back, knock on wood, and have a lot of posts for y'all :-)

City Color Masquerade:

 I have to admit, I've never heard of City Color polish. So I don't know if it's a new company or just new to my little country town (if you've heard of it or used it, I would love to hear what you think). I was walking around Rite Aid while my daughter was in dance (another side note: I have tons of time to do this, she dances 5 days a week for about 15 hours), and saw this polish.  It was love at first sight.  It's a very light gray with a slight silver shimmer.  There were two things that I was disappointed in though. One, it took three coats to get an opaque finish, and two, the shimmer is so slight that you really can't see it on your nails.  But I bought it to have a light gray, so I'm still happy with it!

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment