Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Holographic Polish

I love, love, love holographic nail polish and this is one of my absolute favorites:

Layla- Black Flash

Isn't it gorgeous?  Out of all of Layla's holographic polish, this is my favorite.  I loved it so much I was willing to pay $15.00 for a bottle of it.  That's a lot to me, and my hubby LOL.

This polish comes with a special file, which I did not buy.  Granted it was only $2.00, but that would buy another bottle of polish!  The bottle also says it is only for natural nails, and that's not true.  For either natural or acrylic nails, use a ridge filler base coat.  You may have to use two coats to get your nails smooth, but that is all you need to do to get the desired effect.  Even a good top coat would work for your base.  Enjoy and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment