Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TIOT: Sally Hansen Triple Shine Hypnautical

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Tuesday!  I have a quick post for you today...the teen has to read "A Midsummer's Night Dream" for school and I need to help her.  Does that bring back high school English classes for everyone? LOL  Are they good memories or bad ones?

Anyway, it's Try It On Tuesday, and I have a polish that I won with my Polish Mavens, Sally Hansen Triple Shine Hypnautical:
I know I say this a lot, but seriously, photos do not do this polish justice!  It's gorgeous!  Hypnautical is a light turquoise jelly base with turquoise iridescent flakies and blue micro glitter.  Photos show two coats, with top coat, over China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise (neon turquoise shimmer).
I wish I could have gotten a picture of this polish in the sun, but as luck would have it, we had 4 straight days of clouds.  But it was beautiful on the nail...the iridescence sparkled with every move of my hand. 

The formula was good.  It seems with any flakie the polish tends to be thick and that was the case with Hypnautical, but it wasn't too hard to work with.  I'm only sad that I put it over a turquoise base.  I will be trying this over other colors soon! 

Have a wonderful day and Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment