Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ombre, Gradient and Stripes

Hey Y 'all!!  Happy Hump-Day!  I hope y'all are having a fabulous day.  I feel better today.  Yesterday stunk, I had a headache that just would not go away!  But 11 1/2 hours of sleep cured that!  I can't believe I slept that long.  But now, at least I feel better!  And I have a new post for you!

For today I have an Ombre/Gradient and Stripe design for you:
I Used:
China Glaze- White on White (white crème)
China Glaze- Pelican Gray (pale gray with a silver shimmer)
China Glaze- Silver Lining (clear base with small silver glitter)
China Glaze- Black Diamond (shimmery black)
Striping Tape
Make Up Sponges
I love how this mani turned out, but I have to say doing the stripes was a pain in the butt.  That's why two nails are gradients.
For the stripes I placed the striping tape diagonally then painted the colors in the order listed in the "I Used" section.  The ombre was also done diagonally.

I hope y'all enjoyed today's design!   Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment