Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Pink, Purple & Turquoise Summer Dotticure

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Thursday!  How is your day going?  Mine is ok...the teen is off to dance camp...yes again.  And I've declared war on the ants in the yard.  Seriously.  I hate ants!  If you live in the South, you understand.  We have a ton of varieties and they all bite.  So I've been roaming our property with a concoction I found on the internet guaranteed to end their miserable little lives!  These things have built hills over 12 inches tall and over 18 inches wide, in just a couple of days...they must go!

But I did find time to bring y'all a new post, a pretty Summer Dotticure:
I Used:
Orly:  Hot Tropics (neon magenta/purple with gold shimmer)
Studio M- Hot Zone (neon pink with blue shimmer)
Salon Perfect- Gone Sailing (neon turquoise shimmer)
Large and Small Dotting tool
Since I've done similar manicures recently, I won't go into the how-to-do-this (just look back a couple of designs for the tutorial).  I will say that I LOVED this color combination!  Very girly while still so bright!  I'm going to have to try this color combination in some other designs!
I hope y'all enjoyed today's design!  Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment